Hello my friends! I put together my Holiday Gift Guide for this upcoming shopping season and I CANNOT WAIT for you to see what I’ve rounded up! I feel like this year I just want to give, give and give some more 🙂
In years past, I would feel overwhelmed and disappointed with all the materialism that the US is based on (more on that here), but this year I’m excited. I’m excited because I want to support those that support me, that are out there growing a brand and hustling! My dollar goes much further with them than with any huge retailer. I made sure they were all included in this holiday gift guide!
Granted we can’t get everything from small businesses so I have included an array of different options below. My holiday gift guide includes a range in affordability, style, small business to Amazon and all the books you could ever imagine.
If you have any products or businesses you’d like others to support, leave a comment below!
*All links are listed below (some of the links below may be affiliate links)
gift guide to support small business superstars!Gift-Guide-2020_small-business
- Alice & Wonder – This shop has the cutest clothes and merchandise for the holidays! Right here in Chicago, you really can’t go wrong with any gift!
- SimpleSea Deodorant – One of my good friend’s started her own deodorant company so that it’s plastic free packaging and non toxic! Made right here in the US with a trio of different scents, this would make the perfect gift!
- Jazz’s e-cookbook – My best friend created her own e-book! Each recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make and with 10 ingredients or less!
- Traveling Little – My friend Liana has started her own travel blog! She takes photos and sells them via Etsy with/without a frame, you choose!
- Frogtown Juice – (CODE: KATJA20) My friend Kyle has his own juice company and delivers in Chicago + surrounding suburbs (25 miles out). I buy this for friends all the time who need an extra boost or love all things health!
- Garden & Seeds – A small group with a big passion, they’ve created their own gear like t-shirts, socks and hats!
- BestYearPlanningCo – Andrew is a photographer from Akron, OH that sells his own design pieces like the “Entrepreneur” poster or a leather laptop sleeve! Definitely good options for the man in your life!
- Nemi Holisticks – Another local here to Chicago, these plant based snacks are made out of cactus! So many flavors to choose from, you can’t go wrong.
- Tie Dye Set – My friend makes her own tie dye sets and they are soooo cute! They look incredibly cozy and would make the perfect gift for the best friend.
- Granola Butter – I mean, does this need an explanation? Granola and Butter. RUN!
- Leading with Love e-book – For that special someone in your life who is ready to fall in love with themself and make themself their #1 priority!
- Tuck The Float plush pillow – Perfect for the guy in your life who loves art, design and has good taste!
gift guide for the fitness fanatic!Gift-Guide-2020_fitness
- Dumbells – For the girlfriend, sister, mom or really anyone in your life who wants to create a home gym!
- One1Brands – For the health conscious gal who is looking for a healthier, plant based protein bar!
- Tone It Up – A plant based protein bar that I am obsessed with! You can’t go wrong with some birthday cake.
- Gymshark – I own these workout pants and they fit like a glove! They hold everything in place and make you feel so excited to workout!
- SimpleModern – The most perfect water bottle with the cutest array of colors!
- Biker Short – The most comfortable shorts I’ve ever owned. If I could, I would own every product they sell, I’m obsessed!
- Adidas Slides – I wear these all day, every day. These would make a great gift for the man in your life!
- Nike Freerunners – I also wear these every day, a good shoe for all encompassing purposes. You can’t go wrong!
gift guide for the self care homebody!Gift-Guide-2020_selfcare-homebody
- Byredo – For the person in your life that appreciates quality. This is the best scent I’ve EVER smelled and wear it daily.
- Kush candle – Another good scent, you can’t go wrong!
- Necessaire – New to this brand but love that they offer fragrance-free product!
- Aesop post poo drops – These work like a charm and have a lemon scent!
- Watering Can – I love this piece because the design is so beautiful but also functional for watering plants. Gift this to the person who has a green thumb!
- Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen – I drink collagen every day and I’ve seen such a difference in my hair, skin and nails. Couldn’t recommend enough!
- January Labs – The best non-toxic face cream I’ve ever used.
- Plant Pot Trio – I’m obsessed with this store here in Chicago and they have the cutest planters
- Ear Cuff – Obsessed with jewelry and don’t want the additional piercing so a cuff it is!
- Good Medicine – Best Candle Ever!
- Bath Caddy – Turn someone’s bath experience into a spa!
gift guide for the kitchen Kween!Gift-Guide-2020_kitchen-kween
- Nespresso – I will never go back to a standard coffee machine again. I’ve turned into a barista and I’m not mad about it!
- Dinnerware Set – Let’s just say this is on my Christmas wish list too 😉
- Gold Silverware – Gold is gorgeous for food photos! Gift this to your photographer friend!
- Ninja – I make a smoothie every damn day. This was worth every penny.
- Coconut Bowls – I pour that smoothie into a coconut bowl and Bam! Instant tropical dream!
- Matcha – I’m obsessed with Rachael. That’s all, go support!
- Wooden Utensils – These are the best to cook with! No plastic or chemicals, just wood!
- Wine Glass – A German founded company that make lead-free and titanium glasses, these will not break!
for the book-smart beauty!Gift-Guide-2020_booksmart
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Wellth by Jason Wachob
- Hilda by Coach Jennie
- Disrupt-Her by Miki Agarwal
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Girl, stop apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
- The Autobiography of Gucci Mane by Gucci Mane
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- WorkParty by Jaclyn Johnson
- The Fitz Chicago – (Say I referred you at the front desk for $25 Off!)
- Branch Basics – (CODE: KJTODAY10)
- My Deskview (CODE: BFCM for 30% if you spend >$200)
- Fringe Salon (Tori Dodson will give you $20 off when you say I referred you!)
- Orgain Protein Powder – (CODE: KATJA30)
- SoChatti Dark Chocolate Packets – (CODE: KJ10)
- Nutsola – (CODE: KATJA15)
- Revive Superfoods – (CODE: KATJA55)
- Hello Ned CBD Oil – (CODE: KATJA15)
- Persona Nutrition *not pictured*- (Get 30% off your first 2 orders, just click on the link!)
Thanks for reading my holiday gift guide! If there are any others you’d like to include, please leave a comment below!